1.RCM certification is an unified identification for electrical products.
2.Australia and New Zealand are both using the RCM mark to achieve a unified mark for electrical products. It's owned by regulatory authorities in Australia and New Zealand. It means that the product meets both safety and EMC requirements and it's non-mandatory.RCM Mark:Certification application process
1. Third-party laboratory evaluates products, and determine the implementation of the test standards;
2. the laboratory will rectify the product to meet the Australian standards if there is any non-conformity in the test.
3. Pass the test and issue a test report;
4. Submit the test report to the Australian issuing authority for document review;
5. Australia approve and issue the RCM certificate;
6. The client can complete the Australian website registration by himself or by the laboratory;
1. Safety (product safety certification):
Product safety certification consists of two parts: Electrical products are classified as Prescribed Product and Non-Prescribed Product.
(1)Controlled electrical products are classified according to AS/NZS 4417.2 and include electrothermal equipment, refrigeration equipment, power tools, and parts.
(2)Non-regulated electrical appliances can be sold without certification
2. EMC (electromagnetic compatibility)
Australia's electromagnetic compatibility compliance plan is based on Radio Communications ACT 1992 and covers a wide range of products, including motor-driven and heat-generating electrical products, power tools and similar products, lamps and similar equipment, Television receivers and audio equipment, information technology products, industrial scientific and medical instrumentation equipment, lighting engines and arc welding equipment.
Institute of Electronic and Information Engineering of UESTC in Guangdong.(Hereinafter refered to as IEIE) was established by the Dongguan Government,Guangdongdong Provincial Science and Technology Department and University of Electronic Science and Technology of China on August 17,2017.As a national-level high-tech business incubator,a national-level technology transfer demonstration agency and a national-level maker space,IEIE has built 3 public laboratories,3 academician workstations and 9 research centers in the field of electronic information,undertaking and implementing nearly 200 national and provincial science and technology projects
As an independent third-party product testing and certification laboratory,DDT has A2LA,CNAS qualifications and also obtained recognition of FCC,TUV,UL,Nemko,ITS,CSA and other recognized qualifications authorities.DDT can provide the certification service of more than 70 countries or regions for most types of electrical and electronic products. Official Web:http://www.dgddt.com/